Hi guys,

Next week I'd like to do a tools release (cordova-cli and cordova-lib) to
update pinned versions of platforms and to get patch releases for 2 of 3 main
platforms - Android (5.2.1) and Windows (4.4.1).

Here is the list of platforms' patches we're interested in:
Android:
  - CB-9489 Fixed "endless waiting for emulator" issue
Windows:
  - CB-11548 windows: Respect user-specified msbuild location
  - CB-11516 windows: Preparing icons w/ target fails
  - CB-11470 App crashes when trying to open from another app using Custom URL
  - CB-11443 Splashscreen is created the second time on resume on Windows

For tools if we're going to do a patch release here is also the list of
important changes to include:
Cordova-cli:
  - CB-11284 Telemetry: Track platforms/plugins subcommands(add/rm/etc...)
  - CB-11263: 'cordova telemetry help' should display help text
Cordova-lib:
  - CB-11412 template support for www folders
  - Fix config.xml path in PlatformApi.prepare
  - CB-11412 improve template implementation
  - CB-11164 Allow forced dependent plugin removal
  - CB-11349 added --fetch and cordova fetch to create --template
  - CB-11274 Platform browser: wrong path for config.xml
  - CB-11274 Make serve dashboard take config.xml -> content.src entry point
into account
  - CB-11261 Cut out '-nightly' prerelease tag when checking plugin engines

Does anyone have any reason to delay a these releases? Any other patches to
land?
If not, I will start the release Monday next week.

-
Best regards, Vladimir