GitHub user kerrishotts opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/pull/250

    CB-9762 (iOS) Add launch storyboard support

    - [X] Signed ICLA
    - [X] Jira Issue: [CB-9762](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9762)
    - [X] Tests:
        - [X] Automated (npm test; all passing)  Note: no automated tests for
this functionality, though
        - [X] Manual (with and without launch storyboard images):
            - iPhone 6s (iOS 10b8)
            - iPad Pro (iOS 10b8)

    Note: The splashscreen plugin will require updating to use the new images;
but I think that should be a separate (but related) issue. I don't think it
will be difficult to add though (crossing my fingers)!

    Note: Documentation will need to be updated to reflect the changes in this
PR

    Note: No default splash images are provided; they would be overwritten
anyway upon
    adding the platform. I've added the images I used below:

    ![default 2x universal
anyany](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/164498/18167642/545814e8-7017-11e6-8b55-8f24e412ca70.png)
    ![default 2x universal
comany](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/164498/18167643/547aa1ac-7017-11e6-8334-86598ed1afd3.png)
    ![default 2x universal
comcom](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/164498/18167644/547b1dda-7017-11e6-888b-ada91b8572a1.png)
    ![default 3x universal
anycom](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/164498/18167645/547e5bbc-7017-11e6-9665-dff978bff0aa.png)
    ![default 3x universal
comany](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/164498/18167646/54828070-7017-11e6-9bce-63de89bfd406.png)

    $ git pull https://github.com/kerrishotts/cordova-ios CB-9762

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/pull/250.patch

    This closes #250

----
commit 12eb374e93987a260dce57b5be1acbe1279a61e1