Github user ephemer commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/pull/187

    @manucorporat the term is reference counted and deinited / cleaned up.
"Garbage Collection" sounds like heresy to my ears, but the principles are
somewhat similar, so you're forgiven :)

    I did some tests and confirmed that the UIWindow does get deinited as soon
as its view controllers are dismissed. I didn't test whether this actually
fixes the OAuth issue in WKWebView, but I'll take your word for it.

    I'd change the names to at least `dummyWindow` and `dummyViewController`, I
found it kind of confusing as is. Otherwise it's a big 👍  from me

---
with INFRA.
---