GitHub user opbokel opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/pull/239

    CB-12005: (android) Fix picture orientation from camera

    ### Platforms affected
    Android (tested on 6.0.1)

    ### What does this PR do?
    Resets the Exif orientation of the picture taken by the camera if it was
successfully rotated

    ### What testing has been done on this change?
    It was a very small change, I tested in two devices, also tested using the
gallery.

    $ git pull https://github.com/opbokel/cordova-plugin-camera master

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/pull/239.patch

    This closes #239

----
commit d04d11d30437ed9c9043a58163d539e75b6ae1d2
Author: opbokel <dob...@gmail.com>
Date:   2016-10-12T04:07:30Z

    Fix orientation Bug on Android

    When getting the picture from camera and asking to correct orientation, the
android devices I tested was returning the picture in the right orientation,
but keeping the old exif orientation info. This made the picture to be
incorrect rotated on devices that respected the exif (tested IOS).

commit c974490dd08a491bba6fc7f600313abbe2a78e3f
Author: opbokel <dob...@gmail.com>
Date:   2016-10-12T04:20:50Z

    Fix typo

----