commit d04d11d30437ed9c9043a58163d539e75b6ae1d2
Author: opbokel <>
Date:   2016-10-12T04:07:30Z

    Fix orientation Bug on Android
    When getting the picture from camera and asking to correct orientation, the
android devices I tested was returning the picture in the right orientation,
but keeping the old exif orientation info. This made the picture to be
incorrect rotated on devices that respected the exif (tested IOS).

commit c974490dd08a491bba6fc7f600313abbe2a78e3f
Author: opbokel <>
Date:   2016-10-12T04:20:50Z

    Fix typo

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: