Github user abihari commented on the issue:
    I ran into this issue while testing my app on an Android device as well. I
modified the code similar to this PR and things work like they should. Please
don't overwrite the chunkedMode setting that is being passed in from the JS

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: