GitHub user matrosov-nikita opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows/pull/202

    CB-11933: Remove capabilities from manifest

    <!--
    Please make sure the checklist boxes are all checked before submitting the
PR. The checklist
    is intended as a quick reference, for complete details please see our
Contributor Guidelines:

    http://cordova.apache.org/contribute/contribute_guidelines.html

    Thanks!
    -->

    ### What does this PR do?
    Windows has special logic for appxmanifest's capabilities removal,
therefore we should override this behaviour

    ### What testing has been done on this change?
    Auto test

    ### Checklist
    - [x] [Reported an issue](http://cordova.apache.org/contribute/issues.html)
in the JIRA database
    - [x] Commit message follows the format: "CB-3232: (android) Fix bug with
resolving file paths", where CB-xxxx is the JIRA ID & "android" is the platform
affected.
    - [x] Added automated test coverage as appropriate for this change.

    $ git pull https://github.com/matrosov-nikita/cordova-windows CB-11933

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows/pull/202.patch

    This closes #202

----
commit 48631129813d870bdfbaaaef8468f65f4de2f5b4