GitHub user jaassoon opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-statusbar/pull/68

    CB-10158: (ios) StatusBar issue when recovering from fullscreen video
playback in landscape mode

    CB-10158: (ios) StatusBar issue when recovering from fullscreen video
playback in landscape mode
    following the comment of  user 165573 in
    After trying several hacks (like hiding then showing, ...) I ended up
changing the content of "setStatusBarOverlaysWebView" to avoid checking if
we're setting a new value, and whenever I go back to my app after viewing a
video, I call "StatusBar.overlaysWebView(false);".

    $ git pull https://github.com/jaassoon/cordova-plugin-statusbar master

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-statusbar/pull/68.patch

    This closes #68

----
commit 53d0b04ed69431139de1a1767a6d311d450211c3
commit 940a8ee92045b365b11790aa5e3e55964ef913a2
Author: Shazron Abdullah <shaz...@gmail.com>
Date:   2016-09-28T08:26:09Z

    CB-11917 - Remove pull request template checklist item: "iCLA has been
submitted…"

     This closes #66

commit 1f9ecb1936588e2ed7e4c8069d249d3220aac1cb