Github user daserge commented on the issue:
    That link is for Windows Phone 8 while cordova-windows is for Windows 8.1 /
Windows Phone 8.1 and up.
    In general the patch could be applicable for Windows 10 appxmanifest as
SplashScreen is not required for it:
    Omitting it results in a black window frame color though which I don't see
a way to avoid - and it seems like an issue to me.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: