I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all repo sources have Apache-compatible
licenses
* verified signatures and hashes on tarballs
* on Android SDK Tools 26.0.1 and 26.0.2 I ran (all passed):
  - bin/create
  - cordova/build
  - cordova/run --emulator
  - cordova/run --device to a real device
* on Android SDK Tools 26.0.1 and 26.0.2 I ran (all passed) with
cordova-cli@6.5.0: