Github user jcesarmobile commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/pull/313

    @andreszs I've been reading some of your comments and issues that you have
been opening in different projects and it's not the first time you publicly
embarrass yourself because of your lack of knowledge.

    But don't get me wrong, your lack of knowledge is not the problem here,
your problem is the lack of respect to other people work and the way of
communicating it.
    If you don't fully understand how something work, you can politely ask. If
you think that you understand how something work, you still have to be polite
and don't disrespect the people who did the work and offered for free. We are
humans and we are not perfect, so sometimes we make mistakes, and introduce
bugs or don't consider all use cases. When this happen we really appreciate
people reporting them.
    I feel your pain and I understand that you can get angry because of a bug
that affects you, but that doesn't entitle you to be rude on your comments.

    To help you with your lack of knowledge, I'm going to explain to you how we
work with jira and github.

    - Somebody report a bug on jira.
    - Somebody start working on the bug
    - When he finds a solution he send a pull request to github.
    - The pull request is reviewed and if everything is ok then it's merged
    - The status of the jira issue is changed to fixed and a fix version is set.

    After a few bugs has been fixed, then we do a release including all of them.

    In https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-12856 you can see that the fix
version is set to cordova-ios@4.4.1.
    Which version do you have installed? I assume you have 4.4.0 because it's
the latest released one, that means you don't have the fix yet.
    If you can't wait until this version is released, you can get the fix using
nightly versions or installing the platform from the github master branch.

    I hope this helped you to understand how things work.

    I also hope that you start respecting other people work and be more
respectful when you write your next comment or create your next issue.

---
with INFRA.
---