So we have officially moved 4 repos under apache org from cordova org [1].

https://github.com/apache/cordova-new-committer-and-pmc
https://github.com/apache/cordova-status
https://github.com/apache/cordova-apache-board-reports
https://github.com/apache/cordova-discuss

These four repos will function the same way as they did under cordova org.
Issues with repo, issue and pr labeling, ability to merge from github
interface.

We are still working towards moving issues from JIRA into their individual
repos. You can view the discussion at [2]

We have only moved over platform repos to github/gitbox proper so far. We
are waiting on Infra for next few repos. [3]

Lastly, commits and PR notifications for our new full github repos won't be
coming to the dev list anymore. They are going to comm...@cordova.apache.org.
You can subscribe to that list or hit watch on repos you are interested in
via the github interface (this is what I do)

[2] https://github.com/apache/cordova-discuss/pull/75