Github user danova123 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/pull/238

    I mean its a great addition to the existing plugin. I will use it to set
cookies( Name and Value) but i need to read cookies first from a different
browser to pass it to the next one. I will be using it for Cookie Based
Authentication, where i receive a session cookie from user login and i will
pass the same cookie to access api data from the same domain. Do you have plans
of calling getCookie method where user can pass the cookie name and
inappbrowser will return the cookie value.

---
with INFRA.
---