Just ask INFRA to enable GH issues on the repo, point them to the repo you
want (in this case cordova-windows only), simple as that. As long as we
have consensus of course, and I don't believe anyone will object.

Issues on JIRA need to be either resolved, or migrated to GH (this will be
some non-trivial work, which would need to be done anyway if we move other
components to GH).

A resolution could be closing the issue, and telling the issue reporter to
file it on GH now if it is still relevant. But any new issues for the
component should be closed, with the pointer to the new location.