From: gandhi rajan <gandhiraja...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 7:51 PM
Subject: Regarding Cordova website running using Make
To: dev@cordova.apache.org

Hi All,

we do have an option of building and running Cordova website using gulp as
well as make. But there is no mention of 'make' instructions in 'developing
the website' section of Cordova docs.

Have created a PR to include website running  instruction using 'make' as
follows:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/811

Please let me know whether this instructions should be documented as we
have mixed opinions on this. Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Gandhi

"The best way to find urself is to lose urself in the service of others !!!"