Hello Cordova team,

I am stuck at a point while developing iOS app using Cordova and Onsen UI.

My app loads web hosted URL and displays the url in UIWebView (having speech
recognition functionality). Everything works fine for HTTP server but facing an
issue while running on HTTPS server.
The issue is as follows -
onsenui.min.js:21 Mixed Content: The page at ‘https://* was loaded over HTTPS,
but requested an insecure script 'cdvfile://localhost/bundle/www/cordova.js
<https://stgifa11.rakuten-sec.co.jp:8443/IFAReport/opereport_mobile/clientSearchMobile.action?eventType=search'%20was%20loaded%20over%20HTTPS,%20but%20requested%20an%20insecure%20script%20'cdvfile://localhost/bundle/www/cordova.js>'.
 This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

Solutions already are -
1. Adding CSP in meta tag
2. Whitelist plugin already in Cordova
3. AllowArbitaryLoad in Info.plist

I have tried all the solutions and need urgent response from your side so that
I can resolve this issue.

Thanks & regards,
Gurpreet Kaur