Yeah, we official dropped support of SDK < 19 on cordova-android 7.x.x, so
we still support Android 4.4.

I think we can merge that and create a new issue for Android 4.4 tests,
media tests has been broken for a long time, so hard to tell if that
failure is related to the changes or not, but at least the rest of Android
versions pass now.