Thanks Willem for what looks like a really awesome contribution. Due
to my inexperience with that plugin and my current backlog I will
probably need a few weeks to look at that one. I am very hopeful that
the right expert can review it sooner.

Please feel free to followup with us if you do not hear back soon.