Okay, the latest nightly failures are some sort of bug in coho when it
tries to update the version number in the package.json:

cordova-cli/ =================== Updating cli version to
8.0.1-nightly.2018.7.21.77b7324f
cordova-cli/ =================== package.json file was already up-to-date.
npm ERR! You cannot publish over the previously published versions:
8.0.1-dev. : cordova

So it claims to be updating the version number, says that it didn't
make any changes, and then fails to publish because the version number
matches something already published. It looks like all the other repos
are getting their package.json version numbers properly incremented,
but none are getting published because it hits this error first.

I quickly skimmed over the coho code yesterday, and it's a pretty
basic case of loading package.json as JSON, assigning the version, and
writing out a stringified copy, so I have no idea what's going wrong
:(