Ok, if that’s reality, then it’s reality. Then, if we’re on the topic of
dropping translations, let’s revisit the whole commitment.

I’d be interested to know:
1. Do we want to keep the Crowdin account?
2. How many versions of docs are we keeping? Maybe we can prune some.
3. Do we want to keep support for translations for the future? Removing it
would allow us to delete a lot of code, but also would be harder to bring back.
4. Do we even have a supported versions list? An LTS? If not, maybe let’s start.

What do you all think?

Dmitry