Hi Binay,

This list is for development of Apache Cordova itself.  For issues using
Apache Cordova in your app, your best bet is either via our slack channel
[1]
or stack overflow [2]
That said, it sounds like Ionic support might be a better option for your
issue.

Cheers,
  Jesse

[1] https://slack-cordova-io.herokuapp.com/