I think src/platforms/platformsConfig.json should be updated for the recent
cordova-osx & upcoming cordova-android major releases.

I would also like to see cordova-osx and cordova-windows deprecated now,
for reasons discussed in another thread:

- cordova-osx has outdated platform name (minor) and is missing support for
pods, and is expected to be not needed once we can resolve the issue with
using Catalyst
- cordova-windows is not supported by Visual Studio 2019
- maintainers seem to be already overloaded by the burden of supporting
Cordova on all other platforms

And what about cordova-electron & cordova-browser?