Please review and vote on this cordova-cli release v12.0.0
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/cli-12.0.0

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:

    cordova-cli: 12.0.0 (df419a1811)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to npm,
and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

=====

I vote +1:

* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and sub-dependencies have
Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured the continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* Ran `npm test`

* Ran various platform add tests (git, dir, tarball, shortname & npm package
name)

* Ran various `cordova` test w/ sample app:
  * `cordova`
  * `cordova -v`
  * `cordova create`
  * `cordova info`
  * `cordova help`
  * `cordova config ls`
  * `cordova requirements`
  * `cordova telemetry`
  * `cordova platform`
  * `cordova platform add`
  * `cordova platform rm`
  * `cordova plugin`
  * `cordova plugin add`
  * `cordova plugin rm`
  * `cordova build`
  * `cordova prepare`
  * `cordova compile`
  * `cordova run`
  * `cordova serve`

* Ran `npm audit`

2 moderate severity vulnerabilities
* Comes from our insight dependency which is currently not being updated.
* A future release may replace and refactor the telemetry functionality to
remove the insight package.