+1 for nominating Bryan Ellis as the new chair

Bryan is a great choice as he has been doing lots of important work for
a very long time.

Thanks Jesse for being chair of this PMC for those 5 years. It's great
to have you around if we need advice from someone who knows the
internals and history of Cordova.