Top posting to Bob's top posting, same for me. FF 4.0.1 has been fine
on R14B01 / 03 also, when I remember to clear cache. Chrome also seems
to be fine & I've had no issues with safari current mac version either
but not tested either systematically.

@nslater when "it hangs" is there anything of note happening in the
erlang logs/shell ? Throw us a bone!

A+