On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz> wrote:
> On 10 August 2011 03:19, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Also, yes. I've finally become irritated enough with clearing the
>> browser cache between every test that I feel its time to do something
>> productive about it.
>>

> Use private mode /incognito / pr0n mode & just start a new session. I
> know thats not helping the root cause!
>
> A+
> Dave

Does that clear the cache? Or use a temporary one for that session? If
so that's a much better solution than what i had going.

Also random side note, moving official JS tests to CLI means that
integrating tests from plugin packages will be much easier. Just
started hacking on GeoCouch and I'm already wishing we had more
tooling here.