Are there any screenshots or demo? Is it completely rewritten or just an
evolution with some new features?

FYI I am working on Ember.js rewrite of Futon. Just decided to make something
useful while learning framework.
It's Ember.js application including Bootstrap css with FontAwesome icons and
Ajax.org Ace editor for documents and views.