I don't know really - whatever you think I could handle.
I'm developing my Master Thesis on CouchDB but I barely qualify as a user :)
I could do docs, tests, merges (i'm a++ with git), things that are easy
and boring for others... I just want to give back to the community really.

Regarding location: Metalab? Nice place to hack at stuff and the
infrastructure is great.

Florian