> On 15 Sep 2016, at 00:00, Robert Samuel Newson <rnew...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> cassim was removed from the 2.0 release though. I guess we forgot to tell the
> setup application not to try creating it.

That one is on me, since I did both the setup and the cassim remove, sorry
about that. We’ll list that in the known issues for 2.0.0. I’ve already
committed a fix to couchdb-setup:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb-setup.git;h=e8d1e32 — issue
filed here, so it shows up for people on 2.0.0 looking for “known issues”
(https://s.apache.org/couchdb-2.0-known-issues):

Best
Jan