Kind of a follow-up question to this.  I've found in my testing that when a
new node comes online in a cluster, it only syncs the raw data, but not the
views.  Is there a way to enable syncing of views across cluster nodes as
well?  Basically I want all the nodes in my cluster to be exact replicas of
each other.  We have some relatively large DBs (~4GB) whose views take
awhile to generate.

To expand on the previous scenario, if the downed node comes up without any
views, and a client hits hit, that client needs to wait for the view to be
generated - even though it exists on the other nodes in the cluster.  And
that wait time can be 15-30 mins in some cases, which really isn't
acceptable when the view is already generated, just not on this particular
node.