apparently GitHub has discussions now. it's still in beta, but you can
specifically request it if you want it if you contact support, I think

e.g., https://github.com/zeit/next.js/discussions
<https://github.com/zeit/next.js/discussions>

I'm interested to know what we think about this and how this might/could fit
into our plans for user support, discussion, etc.