FWIW, a first pass at views entirely on ebtree turned out to be fairly
straightforward. Almost surprisingly simple in some cases.

https://github.com/apache/couchdb/compare/prototype/fdb-layer...prototype/fdb-layer-ebtree-views

Its currently passing all tests in `couch_views_map_test.erl` but is
failing on other suites. I only did a quick skim on the failures but
they all look superficial around some APIs I changed.

I haven't added the APIs to query reduce functions via HTTP but the
reduce functions are being executed to calculate row counts and KV
sizes. Adding the builtin reduce functions and extending those to user
defined reduce functions should be straightforward.