Thanks to our CloudBees contact, we now have some new Jenkins functionality:

1. You can now retrigger a PR Jenkins build by posting the
   comment "jenkins rebuild" to your PR. (This may or may not be a regex
   match.) You can still retrigger a Jenkins build by updating your PR.

2. Full build pipeline status is reported back to a PR - all stages.

3. Erroring jobs will report back the last line of the failure.
   (This may or may not be useful given how verbose our `make test`
   output is.)

Enjoy,
Joan "Monday Monday, can't trust that day" Touzet