  https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/3234
  https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/3233

which need +1s to land.

That leaves a single problem scenario, namely when the couchdbdev images are updated and Docker stubbornly refuses to pull the latest image, causing build issues. In that case, simply log into our Jenkins and click "Build Now" here:

https://ci-couchdb.apache.org/job/jenkins-cm1/job/Update%20Docker%20Containers/

which forces the image removal and re-pull.

I hope this is enough to avoid any rate limiting problems.

-Joan "Gir, stop singing this instant!" Touzet

On 2020-10-29 12:05 a.m., Joan Touzet wrote:
I just posted about this on the ASF-wide bui...@apache.org list:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r5ccf60da8072b3c2b587152256ebaf6a0e7b81182d5e240a2b2a0f02%40%3Cbuilds.apache.org%3E

TL;DR: We're not immune, even with our build machines, and the new
limits kick in Monday.

We can remove some of our workarounds for badly-cached images (at the
cost of lots of pain every time the couchdbci build environment image
changes), but on a busy day we'll probably still hit the limit.

Let's see if ASF Infra comes through quickly with a pull-through caching
registry of sufficient size. If so we can make very minor tweaks to our
Jenkinsfiles, and go back to life as normal.

-Joan "Doom doom, doomy doomy doom" Touzet