Yes, you'll have to file a ticket with Infra for this.

We probably need to do this on quite a few repos, which unfortunately
means that we may be forced to write a script to address it.

Would you be willing to volunteer to check and see which ones have
unprotected main branches - at least for the big 4-5 or so (couchdb,
docs, fauxton come to mind)?

-Joan