Hello everyone,

As announced on Twitter this morning[1], our Linux binary repositories
have moved over to JFrog Artifactory. The raw URLs for the repos are now:

  https://apache.jfrog.io/artifactory/couchdb-deb/
  https://apache.jfrog.io/artifactory/couchdb-rpm/

All binaries at the old locations are available at the new ones.

With this change comes simplified installation instructions to configure
the repositories and install from them quickly:

  https://docs.couchdb.org/en/stable/install/unix.html

If you used the old repos, note that our signing keys have changed, and
the RPM repository has both signed packages and is a signed repository.
You will want to follow the instructions at [2] to update your
configuration to verify signatures on installation.

The old repositories are in "brown-out" agian today, and will go
permanently offline at the end of this week, so you'll want to change
your configurations as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Joan "let's have a key signing party when this is all over" Touzet

[1]: https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/1386531061564329989