Unfortunately, I must vote -1 for 3.2.0. On Windows, I cannot compile
the Jiffy we are including in 3.2 anymore due to a linking error:

> LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'erl_interface.lib'

This is the same system that just finished compiling and testing 3.1.2,
no other changes.

I don't have more time for this tonight, so I'll have to investigate
tomorrow or later this week.

-Joan