On 3/1/2018 21:54, Julian Hyde wrote:
By the way, if you have further questions, mention @julianhyde in the jira case
and I will respond there.

On Mar 1, 2018, at 12:53 PM, Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> wrote:

Edit the text in jira case, if jira allows you to. If you do not have access,
add comments to the jira case, and I will edit them in.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-128
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-128> as an example of
a successfully completed search.

On Mar 1, 2018, at 8:09 AM, bernard metzler <bmetz...@gmx.ch
<mailto:bmetz...@gmx.ch>> wrote:

Hi Julian,

Can I help out here? I did some searching on TESS
(Trademark Electronic Search System) today - for the
crail name and for the little crail mascot. Can I put
my findings into the podlingnamesearch JIRA, or what
would be the right procedure?

Thank you!
Bernard.