Hi @all,

Thanks for all who voted. I'm closing the vote since the 72 hours have passed. Here are the results:
4 + votes
0 - votes

I will call for the IPMC vote.

Thanks
Jonas

  On Fri, 18 May 2018 01:57:10 -0700
  Julian Hyde <jhyde.apa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Per https://incubator.apache.org/policy/incubation.html#releases and John Ament’s remarks, yes, either a DISCLAIMER file or a disclaimer notice in README is sufficient for a release. I voted +1 for the release on that basis. However since https://github.com/apache/incubator-crail is a de facto web site for the project, it would be nice if it displayed a disclaimer, just as the official web site http://crail.apache.org/ already does. This does not need to happen before the release. Julian

Sent from my iPad