I think offboarding the project from Apache Incubator is a reasonable step
to consider given the activity in the last year. I would be fine with such
a step if others are ok with it. I see Crail being used in benchmarks in
research papers every once in a while but I"m not aware of a bigger use
case.

-Patrick