I was only looking at a small part of the documentation.  What I was hoping
was that there was a tag in the apt or vm processing that would allow us to
insert text.  And then figure out how to load that text from the
application itself.  There are several outputs that would be good to
generate.

But I have also thought about how to revamp the entire documentation
building/maintaining exercise.  But I am not a documentation expert so I am
hoping we can find someone to assist who has the experience.