From: Chen, Pei [mailto:pei.c...@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 4:33 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: revamping the Apache cTAKES website

Check out a mockup of a new website proposal:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/site/new/index.html
Based off bootstrap (Idea borrowed from the Spark folks..).

Couple of key pieces of info:
- 10% of visitors are on mobile/tablets
- The most currently visited pages are: downloads.cgi, gettingstarted.html.  I
suggest we focus our attention on those 2 items.  (Putting a Downloads link
right on the front page, etc.)

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/site/new if you want to checkout
the code of the site.

--Pei