[+dev]
Yu,
Yes, you can run it from the command line in many ways.
1) You can write a Java class that does it for you.  Similar to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/examples/pipelines/ExampleAggregatePipeline.java

2) Run the CPE (Collection Processing Engine) via command line.
I would suggest running it once via the CPE GUI first, then save the
configuration to be run via command line.
I would suggest using [CollectionReaderHere] [
*AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor*.xml] [CasConsumerHere] instead
of AggregateCdaUMLSProcessor
for your CPE configuration.

Example of running the CPE from command line: java <copyyourargumentshere>
org.apache.uima.examples.cpe.SimpleRunCPE <path_to_your_cpe.xml>