Hi,

I am sometimes seeing the "Couldn't find parse for" message in the terminal
from cTAKES, I assume it is from the MaxentParserWrapper.

However, in the CVD I can still see the TreebankNode entries with a tree and
nodes with a grammatical nodeType in these cases. How is this possible? What
actually does happen when "Couldn't find parse for" occurs? What entries in the
CAS do not get populated?

You can try it with the following sentence in the CVD that triggers a "Couldn't
find parse for":

Regards,
Tomasz