Hi,

Just wondering if someone could point me in the direction of how ctakes
produces post coordinated SNOMED-CT? Using the
AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor the individual concepts come out write
nicely, however if you take the following phrase "I went to the Epilepsy
Clinic", I can't see how the final pay coordinated SNOMED concepts are formed,
and appears I have a list of sub concepts (pre-coordinated) that includes the
disorder epilepsy (which merely going to the clinic would not confirm this.

Any help would be great thanks - enjoying working with ctakes and hoping to
include it in an NLP paper on some UK healthcare data.

Arron Lacey
Research Analyst
SAIL Databank
Swansea Neuroscience Research Group