From: Xi Liang [mailto:xi.liang.d...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 10:38 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org; u...@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: using command to generate output

Hi,

I am using cTake as an stand-alone software without any modification. I have
been using the debugger to look as information as far. What I would like to
achieve is to take a document (e.g. txt) as input and generate an output file
with all the annotations in "AnnotationIndex" in the CAS Visual Debugger (CVD).
I am still struggling to get started.

I also tried Collection Processing Engine which can process document in patch.
However, it does not have a command line access that take a file or dictionary
as input. Also it only take CDA file which I have no clue on how to convert a
text file to a CDA file.

Really appreciate for any suggestions

Kind regards,

Xi