I have built a type of medical summary module, but the ctakes output was
only a part of the data source and where it was, there was a great deal of
post processing on the CAS, so I suppose it doesn't really classify as a
Ctakes module. However, I'd be interested in any attempts that others have
made in that direction.

- Peter