drug ner module, ContextDependentTokenizerAnnotator will be overwritten for
date identifications?  Also while using piper GUI to run the analysis, we could
see the following message in the console:
21 Sep 2017 00:08:04  INFO EventTimeRelationAnnotator - Starting processing ...
Null value found in Feature(<Time-Class->, <NULL>)

Could someone brief on this error and how to overcome it?

Regards,
Gandhi

-----Original Message-----
From: James Masanz [mailto:masanz.ja...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:41 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Enabling drugner pipeline and identifying dates [EXTERNAL]

1) I would typically not use cTAKES for extracting patient names or sex. is
there any database or metadata that you can get that information from?

2) Dates are found by the ContextDependentTokenizerAnnotator, which uses
DateFSM.java in package org.apache.ctakes.core.fsm.machine.
I believe drug ner uses DateParser in org.apache.ctakes.core.util to interpret
the date annotations. So you might need to modify both DateFSM and DateParser.