Hi,

Today, trying to build latest changes to ctakes, I noticed that a new
dependency over ctakes-scaleout module has been introduced, but I couldn't
find this module.

[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[ERROR] Child module ctakes/ctakes-scaleout of ctakes/pom.xml does not
exist @
 @
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.ctakes:ctakes:4.0.1-SNAPSHOT
(ctakes/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Child module ctakes/ctakes-scaleout of ctakes/pom.xml does not
exist
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]