Hi Bhagwat,

If you are interested in the default clinical pipeline, you can look at the
wiki here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/Default+Clinical+Pipeline
For a visual representation of what Tim described.

The AEs used for the ctakes 4.0 default clinical pipeline are shown at the
bottom of this wiki page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/Piper+Files
The Class names are shown, but not the packages.  If you have a decent IDE they
should be easy to find - for Intellij press CTRL-N and type the name of the
class.

Another option is to use the Simple Pipeline Fabricator gui to look at the
available readers and AEs and see what they do (and their required inputs).
Check the wiki at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/Simple+Pipeline+Fabricator+GUI
If you launch the gui and let it gather information, you can look at the pipe
bit names and descriptions (reader, AE).  If it interests you, click the "add"
button (big '+') and on the right you will see the path to the source code for
that bit of the pipeline.  Not all AEs are described ... calling all community
...  but I think that most are.

Sean