Glad that you got it working. Cheers.

Regards,
Gandhi

-----Original Message-----
From: Ritwik Jain [mailto:ritwik.j...@raxa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 5:03 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: ResourceInitializationException in DefaultJCasTermAnnotator

Hi Gandhi,

Thankyou for looking up into the issue and giving me your valuable solution to
it. I will also try the method which you suggested. Even i was able to run the
example project using tomcat. Two files were missing in WEB-INF folder when i
have deployed the project. One was the cTakesHsql file and another one was the
sno_rx_16ab file due to which this particular error was coming. Now I am able
to fetch the result using tomcat. Once again thankyou for the solution.

Regards
Ritwik

--
Ritwik Jain